Monday, October 18, 2010

well,depressed again

it was a bad weekend...its all started on friday, i was out with my fren to have our dinner....damn, we were sooo hungry....it was quite late actually...about 1 a.m dinner....we went to tis one place kdai mamak....i waS having my meal when my dad called and told me that my grandma was admitted to the hospital in putrajya..i was very shock n dont know wht to say....i just hope that she's fine....hati xsdap plak tibe2...ak feel very sad n worried....then after finish our dinner......tp smp2 jer kar kete  ak nampak cermin blakang my car pecah...peergh,,,,,mnyirap darah ak....tis is the second time kot....i was cursing everywhere....im so tensed....how could people do such a thing in public area....but luckily nothing was missing.... ad jer yang xpuas ati gn ak...selamaba jer pecah kan cermin orang....xpuas ati dtg jumpe one on one....xcuak ar!! huh.... i had to go back to shah alam to find something to cover the broken window.....we used this black plastic back to cover it.....huh...duit age.... the next morning i went to the hospital to see my grandma,....the whole weekend i just spend my time drive to the hospital.....it was tiring.....im so tensed and depressed....gle ar....pas2 adk ak sorg nie...dah tau nnek skit leh lak lpak gn mmbr..enjoy...pale otak dier ar!! kate pkir family tp nnek skit xreti plak nk blik....bongok'!!!

im so sad and depressed this weekend...i just can pray to god..oh god...please show me the way;...i knw u do this because u care about us....but please also show us the way....we are begging to help us....
i feel so bad right now...i lost a lot of thing and now money plak....how can i live.....

1 comment: