Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Having fun but not happy

guys...wqi dinner was great....haha.... eat a lot....
nasi tomato,satay,chocolate cakes,roti jala and the fruit was good....huhu... taking pictures wit u guys mmg best...
i was thinking to upload the pictures here but since that i have uploaded at FB...korg tgk kat sane dah la...
mlas la ak nk tggu smpi dier abis upload...haha...btw the singing part was not my plan...but i enjoy kareoke...haha...i guess the microphone loves me...haha.... very tiring but worth it...
tapi lam enjoy2 tu ak xdpt nk rse happy....ak xtau asl...ak rse cam something wat ak rse camnie...guys its not a small matter k...i dont know why but i just need to know why.....i feel so stupid not knowing things that is happening to me... i need to calm down...damn....dah la 10.10.10 ni ad test 2 engneering math....pergh...pning pale..xpe2...ak kne study tul2 nie..come on rafi..u can do it... (DL la konon...haha). i need to get back to myself...my friends...help me...show me the correct way to do it..... k la...
stop being like this rafi...u know u can do it!!!


P/S: In order to be someone, you must first be yourself and a person who never makes mistakes never makes anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment