Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fresh Start

well...tomorrow is the start of the new sem..today just relax jer... duk dpan my lappy nie..on9..haha...btw this sem ak nk wat yg terbaik..insyaallah ak akan cuba yg terbaik....wlaupun result sem lpas ak ok la jgk..meningkat tp ak ttap rse ade kekurangan.....people keep forcing me.....is not easy to be good at something kannnn.... hehe....cam knal jer yg gne "kannn" 2 kannn...hehe...miss it so much.... New things happening and people around   also changed. I guess "he" wanted to me to make changes...this is the hance to prove that i can be someone in this world....i want to get i want this year....my dreams... i want to make my parent proud...my siblings, my frens and my love ones....hehe....oopss....ade ker....?? haha... i miss cool blog..haha..xpsal2...

No comments:

Post a Comment