Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back on again

Well, hey blog..... its been so long  since i write something here...life changes a lot....i made a lot mistakes that i couldnt resist...why? hmm.... byk kot ak xtulis sal dri ak yg dah berlaku... im stressed.... i want to get to be myself back...the way i always be...dont have to pretend to be someone else..... This new year makes me think that i will strive for a better me this year.....i really hope i get what i want this year.... i want people to start to notice me back....start to believe in me..i dont want anymore games.... i know sometimes i'm not being that decisvive....im so undesicive.....korg nk blame ak blame la...but thats me....no kryptonite can make me turn back but if you guys can be there for me....i can be more then a superhero....  keep wondering whats gonna happen doesnt change a thing...but we get what we earn....

No comments:

Post a Comment