Tuesday, August 24, 2010

want to start back writing in this blog


Hye everyone, its been a year since i last wrote something on this blog, wow...i guess people does make something out of a blog.....how express themselves,releases stress and tension and even throw out something that really wanted to say but we cant say a thing...haha.... i just dnt know what am i talking about......

I guess this is the start of my new life, i want to be who i really am, i dont care what people say about me, if they cant accept what i am doing,then they cant be in my life because all the things that i do is related to MY LIFE. But if i did something wrong please correct me, i know i did a lot of mistakes in my past and sooner or later i will feel regret about things that i have done. People likes me. People also dislikes me.

What else that i want to say, ermmm.....owh yea, i guess a year i've not been writing here, i guess there must be a lot of changes to my self since i left. Later i'll show about what are the things that happen throughout a year i've been missing. About accidents,happy moments, breaking up, sick, laughter and even tears that i have gone through.

I really hope that this new start makes me a better person, i dont like people judge bad things about me, even when they say that "i'm fine with you rafie", but we dont know what they say at our backs. People nowadays are hypocrite and selfish. The deeds are for their own good and afraid to suffer for others just because for the sake of their pride.

I guess thats all from me. Hope to write again and tell more about MY LIFE.


p/s: sorry for the broken english, i'm not good in languages especially english.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment