Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to the Past

4th November 2009

It was my father's birthday, i'll never forget about this date...everthing shows a bad sign. We would never know what's gonna happen. On that day, she ask me out. We wanted to go out for a dinner. She said that it was going to take a while cause she already rent a car for us * apparently i was with the motorcycle*. but on the same day was my birthday. i know he was coming to bangi to see me because my siblings and my mum is busy and he need somebody to celebrate his birthday with. He hates 'her' so much. He told me not to see her again but i guess i was that stubborn boy who doesnt want to listen to what his dad is saying.

After i finish my paper on that day *Final Exam Week*, i clean up myself and ready to go to her place. I had to borrow my friends motorcycle because i don't have any....=) so it was like 4 that i started the motorcycle and off to her place. It was raining before that and the road was kinda slippery. then i went on the road, it only takes 15 minutes to her place from campus.

Suddenly, this bad things happen.... about 50-100 meters more to reach there, it was at
dangerous bend infront and i saw this one car came from the opposite side of the road, i was on my path..then i guess that car did not see me coming, that women drove right towards me....i was very shocked than i pressed the breaks...i lost control and my motorcycle turnout to be sliding on the road moving towards the car *perodua kenari*....luckily i manage to jump off the motorcycle just before the motorcycle went under the car. I was flying over *flying without wings....hehehe* the car. i saw the motorcycle's front broke up into pieces. it was horrifying and it was my first time involve in an motorcycle accident. the only i see the motorcycle gets hit off the road and i was there eating the tar of the roads. My hand and legs was bleeding so badly. i cant bearly feel my left hand that time. It hurts but i manage to get up and chase that car, but it was a hit & run. the car left me all alone. nobody was stopping to help me but some of them nearly hit me as i was trying to move the motorcycle to the side of the road. the condition of the motorcycle was very bad. the handle bent to V shape, the fork also bent, side mirrors broken, cover set splash into pieces and all the things that is at the front is badly damaged.
After that i tried to call for help. I'm really scared right now. I really am making a big mistake. I called her and she was very shock and cried. after half an hour's of waiting, she arrived with her friends. she tried to calm me down but i really cant. it hurts a lot. then my other friends came 25 minutes after that. I was very terrified and don't know what to do. She and her friends took me to the clinic while my other friends take care of the motorcycle. it was a terrible day. that night my dad called as i promise him to meet him that night but i disappointed him, i don't want to tell him what happened but i don't want to lie to him anymore, so i told him, he was very mad and come very immediately to the workshop to see me. he scolded me and to be more worst, my friends who owns the motorcycle doesn't want to use insurance so i have to pay on my own. It causes nearly RM 2000. It is a very big amount of money. my dad cried. he don't know where to find the greens. i felt so guilty. I have to borrow some money from my friends and my dad also have to borrow. it takes only 3 days for that motorcycle to be done. luckily, by the god will we manage to get amount of money to pay for the damages and repairs.

That was my first time and now i'm still traumatize by the accident. I'm sorry papa but o know god have shown of sign but it is just me who don't want to listen and interpret it well. i.

I REGRET

p/s:moral of the story, listen to ur parents, don't ever do what they dislike cause it hurts them the most and Allah never like His followers do things that are disapproved by the parents. They always know the best for yourself.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment