Thursday, June 11, 2009

Equatorial Hotel, Accident...

hey guys...

this week was really exciting week....i get to work at a hotel in bangi..(Equtorial Hotel) FIVE STAR maa...!! haha..it all started when my fren ask me to help him because the hotel need person to replace their workers....so i was there work..i got paid rm5 per hour.. it was a great experience..i get to do all the banquet jobs....from ready the dishes till serving people...there's was a lot of event happen throught out this week...on monday was Ministry of Health dinner..on tuesday was senior minister lunch...and on wecnesday was UKM's dinner...it was very tiring but its all worth it...can you imagine i carried a large tray on my shoulder with one hand with glass plate and goblets.....huhu..ermm...unfortunately..after i finish my work on wednesday my fren ran into me with his car...luckily its only my leg...hmm...but the most important thing that i ass still alive... hmm dont wrry bby..i'm fine... k lar...thats all for today...tata...love you bby...xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment